Echinacea root and elderberry are paired to deliver a one-two punch to your cold! There is research that has shown echinacea to contain chemicals that attack yeast and other kinds of fungi directly, making this an overall healthy, and anti-inflammatory herbal blend. Our mild and comforting echinacea herbal blend will get you feeling your best in no time!
Echinacea & Elderberry Immune TEA
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions
1. Boil water in your tea kettle or pot
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea bag or steeping ball. Place the tea bag inside your mug.
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea bag or steeping ball into your mug. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time your tea. Once the time is up (5-7 minutes), dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.